Saturday, February 5, 2011

Getting The Hang of This Blogging Thing...

I decided I wanted to start a blog and it took me a while to get it up and going, but here we are at my first posting.  Hopefully after I become a little more "blog-savvy" I will be able to add more.  So this has been somewhat of a hellacious week.  Everyone has been talking about cabin fever, but on top of cabin fever we have had everything from the flu to strep in our house.  We are on the road to recovery, but another burden is Mallorie, my three year old.  She has THE WORST temper and combined with being three I am praying daily for The Lord to see me through.  I will make this one short, because I have been holding the baby all day from her now feeling well and I need to go do some house work! Tata.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Blogland is lots of fun! Debbie at http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/ has a weekly blog link up party on Mondays for Newbie bloggers! You should check it out on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, let's try this comment again!

    I am your first follower!!! And, I am honored that I was one of your first.

    You will love blogging as long as you don't let it become just as important as a hot dinner on the table for your precious family. :)

    Welcome!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete